- Frigidaire Refrigerator Series and Styles
- Frigidaire Professional Series
- Frigidaire Gallery Series
- Know Before You Buy
Are you looking to replace your broken fridge, or are you ready to upgrade your kitchen with a set of budget-friendly appliances? Frigidaire takes a straightforward approach when it comes to their appliances—putting design, durability, consistency, and high-level preservation features at the forefront of all refrigeration.
Frigidaire refrigerators come in a variety of sizes and styles, including the three most popular models: French door, top freezer, and side-by-side. It doesn’t stop there; you can also find freezerless refrigerators and counter-depth refrigerators to boot.
Frigidaire refrigeration appliances offer a wide variety of modern-day features from humidity-controlled crisper drawers to smudge-proof stainless steel. In fact, every stainless-steel appliance features a fingerprint-resistant finish to provide a sleek appearance and allow for effortless upkeep.
And if you’re after a stylish product to enhance your current culinary zone, Frigidaire offers fridges in black, white, stainless steel, and black stainless steel to create a cohesive design in any kitchen.
Beyond the typical refrigerator specs featured on standard series models, Frigidaire fridges are broken up into two main sub-series: Frigidaire Professional and Frigidaire Gallery. In the appliance world, a series is a line of products made that vary in price, design, features, and materials used, but are made by the same manufacturer.
The Professional series is a popular choice because of its sleek and sophisticated design that can be used to elevate any modern or professional kitchen landscape. Not quite as prolific, but still a versatile product, the Gallery series is a sought-after fridge model due to its unique design and affordable price point.
Now that we’ve set the stage for both Frigidaire fridge types, let’s explore each series model a tad further:
Frigidaire Professional Refrigerators
Frigidaire Professional refrigerators have become a high-profile product because of their design flexibility. They also provide exceptional storage space and an attractive interface that will benefit almost any household kitchen.
Frigidaire is known for its Smudge-Proof stainless steel, which has proven to be one of the most effective appliance coatings in the industry. If you have young children running around or houseguests who just can’t seem to keep their paws off your brand-new refrigerator, the fingerprint-resistant surface repels smudges and streaks, making it easy to keep your appliance clean.
Particularly in high-level kitchen renovations, refrigerator columns are becoming a much more desirable model. Frigidaire columns integrate seamlessly into your kitchen while also providing an energy-efficient operation. They are typically quiet and they keep your food fresh and vibrant with precise temperature and humidity control.
Beyond that, an internal water dispenser provides fresh filtered water without compromising internal storage space, SpaceWise stores all your family favorites with a unique organization system that maximizes space, and EvenTemp Cooling optimizes airflow to prevent warm spots or unwanted freezing.
- Frigidaire Professional French Door Counter Depth Refrigerator: This Frigidaire Professional French door refrigerator (FPBC2278UF) allows you to find fresh foods quickly with bright multi-level LED Lighting. Humidity-controlled CrispSeal crisper drawers keep produce fresher for longer, and you can conveniently store and chill beverages with the removable wine rack that holds up to five bottles. The automatic alarm system alerts you if the fridge doors are left open, the efficient cooling system always maintains an even temperature, and an exterior water and ice dispenser mean you can easily access a crisp and refreshing glass of water.
- Frigidaire Professional Stainless Steel Counter Depth Refrigerator: If you’re hoping for a professional-grade design without a full-blown kitchen renovation, this stainless steel counter depth refrigerator (PRMC2285AF) is designed with high-performance features and durable hardware. Glass shelves add beauty to an already exquisite design, and it comes with a wider right-side door which allows for more extensive access.
Frigidaire Gallery refrigerators are energy-efficient, simple to operate, and exude a classy, user-friendly design. Just like the Professional series models, you can shop the popular stainless steel or black stainless fridge units with the exclusive Smudge-Proof finish.
Side-by-side and French door models are the most common Gallery models, but for those who enjoy the purity of a classic top freezer fridge model, they’ve got that, too. You'll typically find a top freezer unit at a lower price than other fridge types, so it’s a smart way to invest in a quality brand without going over your budget.
Some of our favorite Gallery models feature in-door ice and water dispensers, Store-More flip-up shelves, and adjustable storage compartments. And yet again, to ensure your kitchen is truly stunning, Frigidaire Gallery refrigerators offer a counter-depth design for a flush installation that will save floor and overhead space.
Our Top Picks: Frigidaire Gallery Refrigerators
- Frigidaire Gallery French Door Refrigerator: This 36 inch Frigidaire French door refrigerator (FGHB2868TF) comes with a 26.8 cubic feet capacity and two Easy Glide Humidity-Controlled Crisper Drawers to help maintain moisture for market-fresh produce. PureAir Filters and a Water Filtration system provide cleaner water while Even Temp technology maintains an even temperature throughout the refrigerator.
- Frigidaire Gallery Side-By-Side Refrigerator: This Frigidaire side by side refrigerator (FGSS2635TF) has a large internal capacity that makes it easy to stay organized with gallon door storage, Crisper Drawers for fruits and vegetables, and a Cool Zone Drawer for deli meats and cheeses. PureSource Ultra Filtration gives you clean, great-tasting water and ice so you can enjoy a refreshing beverage with every meal.
Your refrigerator is one of the most used (and most noticeable) appliances in your home. It’s important to invest in a product that not only complements your kitchen décor, but also keeps your food cold, regulates humidity, and increases airflow to extend the life of your food.
Here are some key features to consider when shopping for a new Frigidaire refrigerator:
- Temperature and moisture control
- Adjustable compartments (freezer drawers, crisper bins, storage shelves)
- Water dispenser and water filter
- Ice maker
- System alerts
Is Frigidaire Right for Me?
Frigidaire is the right choice for anyone searching for a refrigerator that will give their kitchen a sharp, elegant feel. Frigidaire offers a vast selection of refrigerators that are both cost-effective and energy-efficient. Depending on your budget and preferred fridge type, you can find the right style and series for your home.
If you have any questions regarding the durable fridge models listed in this article, or would like more information, don’t hesitate to call or visit your friends in the business at Spencer’s TV & Appliance. Proud to have been serving our customers since 1973, we have 10 locations in the Phoenix, Scottsdale, and Glendale regions. Call or visit us today!