One Sheep, Two Sheep—Snooze
Buy Mattress Types that Improve Each Night’s Sleep
There is one thing that is guaranteed to ruin your morning, and that’s sleeping on the wrong mattress. Back pain, poor sleep, and waking up hot are all part of having the wrong mattress. At Spencer’s, we carry all types of mattresses, so when you’re ready to buy mattress types, stop by! Let’s talk about the things you must keep in mind when looking for a new mattress to help you get the sleep you deserve.
Shop By Sizes
If you know what size you want already, you can shop our
- A twin mattress is ideal for kids and teens.
- A full size mattress is good for young adults and couples who haven’t upgraded to a queen yet.
- A queen mattress will work well for most people, like couples or single sleepers who spread out.
- A king mattress, if you have the space in your bedroom, is wider than a queen but just as long and is perfect for partners to sleep comfortably — maybe even with a pet or a child who had a bad dream.
- A California king mattress is the largest at 4 inches longer and 4 inches narrower than a king; just make sure your bedroom (and doorways or stairwells) can accommodate such a large mattress.
Shop By Type
Next up is deciding on the
- A pocket coil mattress has independent springs that relieve pressure points around the spine, great for back sleepers.
- A pillow top mattress is a soft mattress with an extra comfort layer, which is good for side sleepers.
- A memory foam mattress reduces motion transfer and is good for those who sleep next to a partner.
- A hybrid mattress comes in all comfort levels from extra firm to ultra plush and is ideal for couples with different sleep types.
To find the mattress that is right for you, test them out! Stop by and take each kind of mattress for a test run before you buy a mattress.
Shop by Comfort
One of the most critical factors when it comes to getting good sleep is having a mattress that’s the right
- An extra firm mattress or firm mattress for sale is good for those who sleep on their stomachs or backs.
- A medium mattress for sale works well for those who sleep on their backs.
- A plush mattress or ultra plus mattress for sale is ideal for those who sleep on their side.
When you come by to test mattresses, we recommend that you lay on each mattress in the position you sleep in to get the right feel.
Now that you know a little more about the kind of mattress you might need and the sizes, types, and comfort levels we offer, it’s time to start getting better sleep. We are the best place to buy a mattress online and we have the best affordable mattress for you. If you have more questions, feel free to